Offutt Enlisted Spouses Club membership is currently open to any spouse of enlisted Active Duty, Reserves or National Guard personnel in the U.S. Armed Forces, as well as spouses of retired military personnel and spouses of current or retired Civilian personnel (GS-8 and below), located within the Offutt community. OESC Membership in the OESC is voluntary. Those who meet the eligibility requirements as defined in the Bylaws shall constitute membership.
OESC will not discriminate on basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, religion, or ethnic group. Members have no financial benefit accrued from OESC membership and are liable under state laws for organizational debts in the event the OESC assets are insufficient to discharge liabilities.
The cost for membership is $18 each quarter, which breaks down to $6 for one month or $72 for one year. To be a member, you must pay all months from the time you join until the time you resign, even if you may not participate in an activity or event each month.
We accept new members year-round.
Guests are welcome to attend up to two OESC events, including our General Membership Meetings, before joining.
OESC members enjoy:
- Meeting other military spouses of all branches
- Casual and creative themed monthly meetings with activities, food and prizes
- Socials and special events (at least bi-monthly)
- Access to any of the OESC’s interest groups including book club, coffee club, quilting club and wine club
- Membership appreciation in January
- Gifts and/or support during life events like the birth of a child and illness/hospitalization
- Members-only Facebook group
OESC members also have volunteer opportunities including:
- Serving on the Executive Board or Governing Board for a 501(c)3 non-profit
- Monthly bingo with residents of the Eastern Nebraska Veterans Home
- Scholarships, awarded to military children and spouses since 1972
- Winter Wonderland, a holiday celebration for 800 enlisted service-members (active duty and retired) and their families
How to Join
Membership dues are $18 quarterly, which breaks down to $6 a month. You can pay a minimum of three months ($18) up to one year ($72). We take cash, check and online payment through Zeffy.
Your membership begins as soon as you complete your form and pay your dues. At that time, all events are open to you, though some may require a reservation and/or additional payment.
If you have questions about membership, please email [email protected].